I love books and I am reading a lot!
When I was a child there was no book in the city library I had not read. Nowerdays I do not have that much time but I still feel this nice feeling in my stomach when I see a book shop and I nearly never can pass without buying some books. Here I will list some of my favourite books.
- The hitchhikers guide to galaxy: a
trilogy in five book. A must for every logical thinking person. But do not watch the movie that came to cinema in 2005. The last 30 minutes are so wrong that they distroy the story. It is way to mainstream.
- Who moved my cheese: This book is a nice fairy tail for adults. It makes you
think about your life and the way how you handle changes in your life.
It is worth reading and takes only about one hour.
- Faust (Goethe): it is faszinating how he plays with the German language.
- The Avalon books of Marion Zimmer Bradley
(The Mists of Avalon, Lady of Avalon and The Forest House): The trilogy about Avalon is great. After reading it you do not know anymore if this was real or not.
- Do what you are: A great book about applying the MBTI in your life.
- The seven habits of highly effective
people: A book, everybody should read.
- The Bromeliad Trilogy: Truckers, Diggers, and Wings by Terry Pratchett: I nice story about a folk of small animals that find out that their world is bigger then the superstore where they live in.
- Briefe in die chinesische Vergangenheit from Herbert Rosendorfer: a man comes from an ancient China into Munich in the 90s and documents his experiences in his letters to his friend in the past.
- The Present: a methodology for a